Search This Blog

G.I. Joe: Snake Eyes #1


G.I. Joe: Snake Eyes #1
CBR | Nov 2009 | 36 Pages | 12.4 MB
If G.I. Joe Movie Prequel #4 left you wanting to see more of Snake Eyes' past, this new series is for you. G.I. Joe: Snake Eyes #1 kicks off a mini series written with input by Ray Park, the star who played Snake Eyes onscreen in G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra. A mysterious killer stalks the streets of Japan. Snake Eyes goes undercover, on a clandestine operation that only Hawk knows about. Everything starts hitting closer to home as the killings are near Snake Eyes' old home turf.....

RAY PARK, the man who plays SNAKE EYES in the movie, teams with Kevin VanHook and Lee Ferguson to deliver an epic miniseries of Snake Eyes before the events of the film! Story by: Ray Park, Kevin Van ; Art by: Lee Ferguson, Marc Deering
Download MIRROR #1

Download MIRROR #2

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment